12 Month Limited Warranty
Your re-celled battery is covered by our 12 month limited warranty detailed below:
- The warranty given is 12 months from your invoice date. Please retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
- The warranty is given against defects due to workmanship or materials.
- Degradation in a battery’s storage of charge is normal and will only be covered if below the normal expected levels.
- The warranty does not cover abnormal use; this includes misuse, accident, modification, unreasonable use, neglect, lack of maintenance, use in production-related service, liquid damage, or use outside manufacturers operating guidelines.
- If liquid damage is present i.e. dampness or corrosion customers will be informed and can choose to have the battery returned in its current state or repaired at the customers cost.
- Any items left unclaimed will be disposed of after 60 days to recover our costs.
- Customers are responsible for returning batteries in suitable packaging e.g. bubble wrap, padded envelopes, etc.
- Defects found under warranty will be assessed and the battery repaired or re-celled where necessary.
- Repairs will have a 60 day warranty or remainder of original 12 month warranty whichever is greater.
- Note: This 12 month warranty was introduced on the 1st November 2015 and is only available on batteries recelled from 1st November 2015 onwards.
RECELL YOUR BATTERY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS AND DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LIABILITIES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHER THEORIES OF LAW, WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD BY RECELL YOUR BATTERY, OR ANY UNDERTAKINGS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATING THERETO. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Recell Your Battery specifically disclaim any liability for property or personal injury damages, penalties, special or punitive damages, damages for lost profits or revenues, loss of use of Goods or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute Goods, facilities or services, down-time, shut-down or slow-down costs, or for any other types of economic loss, or for claims of your customers or any third party for any such damages. Recell Your Battery reserves the right to amend or withdraw the warranty scheme without prior notice.